Why is your Thai itinerary a problem?
For travellers with limited time, navigating Thailand can be a challenge, as the country offers diverse attractions. However, there are several enticing destinations to explore within a 7-day timeframe, ensuring a fulfilling experience without getting too tired.
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok
- Fly into Bangkok.
- Check into your hotel in the city.
- Enjoy a leisurely evening stroll around your hotel's vicinity.
- Experience a Chao Phraya River cruise while enjoying the scenic view of Asiatique.
- Take the Airport rail link or taxi or your hotel's shuttle bus service to reach the hotel.
- Take Grab or Taxi or Tuk Tuk to Asiatique.
Day 2: Exploring Bangkok
- In the morning - Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), and Wat Pho.
- In the afternoon - Explore the popular Chatuchak market area for shopping and street food.(MRT Chatuchak, BTS Mochit)
- In the evening - Stroll along the canal-side walking street "Klong Aung Ang'' (MRT Sam Yod)
- Late night - Relax and do some shopping at Icon Siam. Have dinner on the rooftop with a stunning view of Bangkok in the evening. (BTS Saphan Taksin)
- A taxi or Grab to visit the palace and temples
- Subway or BTS system to Chatuchak market, Aung Ang Walking street and Iconsiam. You'll find it easy to access many popular tourist destinations.
- Take advantage of our city guide service for a guided tour.
Day 3: Ayutthaya Day Trip
- Discover the ancient remnants, witness ancient temples and delve into Thai history through its archaeological treasures, all while admiring captivating works of art.
- Return to Bangkok in the evening.
Transportation : You have a few options for getting around,
- Car rental
- Hire a taxi
- Take a morning train to Ayutthaya (approx. 1.5 - 2 hours)
- Hire our city guide service for a guided tour.
Day 4: Flight to Krabi and Railay
- Fly to Krabi in morning flight.
- Upon arrival, either complete the check-in process at the hotel or store your baggage if your room isn't ready yet.
- Take a boat to Railay Beach and Thale Waek (Separated Sea) to see a stunning peninsula with limestone cliffs.
- Relax on the beach and explore the nearby viewpoints.
- Have fun going to neighborhood bars at night, where you'll meet new people from local to other countries.
- Flight to Krabi
- Boat or Ferry to Railay Beach
Day 5: Explore Ao Nang and Krabi
- Relax on Ao Nang Beach.
- Elephants riding into the forest and waterfall.
- Explore Ao Nang's shopping areas and enjoy a beachside dinner.
Day 6: Enjoy Ao Nang city and return to Bangkok
- Consider renting a bike to discover local cuisines, unwind at cafes, and take in the city sights.
- Return to Bangkok in the evening flight.
- Bike Rental
- Flight to Bangkok
Day 7: Shopping Day
On your last day in Thailand, it's all about shopping! Visit popular shopping spots at some of Bangkok's most iconic shopping destinations, including Pratunam, Paragon, Siam, and MBK Center. This is your chance to pick up souvenirs and gifts for your loved ones,
After shopping, take it easy and enjoy some tasty Thai food like mango sticky rice or popular Pad Thai. It's a great way to end your trip to Thailand. Return to your home country by evening or night flight safety.
- BTS to Siam and Pratunam
- Hire a taxi
- Opt for a guided tour for a hassle-free experience.
- Book your flights early to secure the best timings.
- For shorter distances, opt for driving or local transportation.
- Prioritize relaxation and flexibility, especially on beach days.
- Remember to check the local travel advisories and make any necessary reservations in advance.
Get in touch with our local guide and visa experts to assist you in crafting your trip and discovering the perfect plans to make your journey enjoyable.
Enjoy your trip to Thailand with this balanced and enjoyable itinerary!