Thailand has a lot of different visas, here's a list of the most popular ones:
- Tourist visa - Allow you to stay in Thailand from anywhere from 16 days to 90 days, depending on which country you come from.
- "O" Visa - A miscellenous visa that allows you to stay in Thailand for up to 3 months at a time. Sometimes can be extended for up to a year.
- "O-A" VIsa - A retirement visa you can get from your home country before you come to Thailand. Valid for a year. You can extend each year indefinitely.
- "O-X" Visa - A 10 year retirement visa availble for 12 countries. Cannot be renewed after 10 years.
- LTR VIsa - The Long Term residency visas for up to 5 or 10 years at a time. Good for retirees, wealthy global citizens and investors.
- Marriage Visa - If you have a Thai spouse. Renewed every year. Only leads to citizenship for foreign females. Does not lead to citizenship or permanent residency for foreign males. But you can get a work permit which can lead to permanent residency.
- Business "Non B" Visa - You can get a job or operate a business in Thailand. With a work permit. If you earn 80,000 USD in Thailand per month you can apply for permanent residency after 3 years.
- Elite or "Thailand Privilege" Visa - Just pay for your visa in 5, 10 or 20 year increments. Starts at 900,000 THB for 5 years.
- Education "ED" Visa - A visa that lasts for 6-12 months. Renewable for a few years until your course of study is completed.
Lets talk! We will be happy to talk to you and recommend the perfect visa for your circumstances.
Hit reply to discuss your visa options.