Can I apply Elite Visa if I have had an "overstay" in Thailand in the past?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

You can apply for an Elite Visa even if you overstayed in Thailand in the past. However, if your overstay record is during your current stay, then you will need to exit Thailand before being able to affix the Elite Visa to your passport.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.