Can I change from tourist visa to education visa Thailand?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

If you’re already in Thailand, you can only convert the 60-day tourist visa into an education visa, if you have a visa on arrival stamp or if you fall under the visa exemption rule to travel to Thailand, then you cannot obtain a Thai student visa in Thailand, you must either apply for it at the Thai embassy/consulate in your home country or travel to neighboring countries such as Singapore and Malaysia in order to apply from there.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.