Can you extend a 30 day tourist visa in Thailand?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

Yes you can.

You can  apply for an extension of stay at any Immigration Office in Thailand where you may be permitted to stay for another 30-day period.  You must do so before your pervious stay permits expires, otherwise you will be fined 500 Baht for each day.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.