I just saw a video from Jayna, she mentioned you offer tour services? I live in Hawaii and visited Thailand many time but only once had a professional tour. If true can I have details please.
Yes, you can get a tour when you arrive in Thailand.
Here is an example of some of the things you can ask Chalida to help you with:
- Visit potential neighborhoods to live in
- See condos or homes you want to rent or buy
- Explore interesting neighborhoods
- Help you with your shopping trip
- Run many errands in one day
- A day trip to Pattaya
- Visit any of the provinces or cities near to Bangkok
- Explore the culture of Thailand
- Take you on a food tour
- Night markets
- Nightclub and Skybar hopping
- See some sights
- Visit with friends outside of Bangkok.
- A day at the beach with your family.
Here is more info for you friend.
Get Help in Thailand
Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.