Can you help me to find a place to stay and a doctor?

Home » Ask Thai Kru
I would like to come there around July. How much do you charge for helping me? What do you do to help? (I would like the deluxe package please) I want to stay long term, 2-7 years maybe more if you will let me. Do you help with finding Doctor and housing?


It depends on what you want to do.

We assume you mean you want a retirement visa, stay in Thailand for 2-7 years and help with finding a condo and a doctor.

For sure we can do it all.

Please contact us directly at this email:

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.