What type of visa is retirement visa in Thailand?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

Non-Immigrant O Visa or as most retirees called "Retirement Visa'"

Thailand retirement visa is the popular term for "Extension of Stay Based on Retirement”. It is an extension of a Non-Immigrant O Visa or Non-Immigrant OA Visa.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.