Can you do 90-day report anywhere Thailand?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

No you can't.

You need to file your 90-day report at the Immigration Office in the province where you stay.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.