If I already am a Thai Elite Member, do I need to do the 90-day report?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

Whatever visa you are holding in Thailand you need to do the 90-day report. All foreigners are required to complete 90-day reporting at Immigration. But we always can help you to report your 90-day report on your behalf so you do not need to attend in person.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.