Do I need to obtain a Tax Identification Number(TIN) or pay tax if I have a Thai Elite visa?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

If you earn income from overseas you are not required to pay income tax in Thailand. However, members of the Thai Elite can voluntarily pay income tax in Thailand and obtain a TIN.

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.