What do I bring to a 90-day report?

Home » Ask Thai Kru

If you want to file a 90-Day report at Immigration these are the requirements that you need to bring ;

1. Original and photocopy of passport pages (identification page and pages with visas and stamps)

2. Photocopy of TM.6 (front and back of your arrival/departure card)

3. Original TM.30’s receipt of notification (notification of residence for foreigners) (if any)

4. Original TM.47’s receipt of notification (previous notifications of staying over 90 days) (if any)

5. Completed TM.47 form

Get Help in Thailand

Live your best life in Thailand. Get help with Visas, accomodation, itineraties, retirement, dating and anything else in Thailand.