Marriage Visa

Spend quality time with your Thai spouse for 1-Year with the Thailand Marriage Visa.

Who it is for:

The Thai Marriage Visa, officially known as the Non-O Visa, is designed for foreigners who are married to a Thai national. It allows spouses of Thai citizens to stay in Thailand for an extended period.

Who can get it:

  • The spouse who is legally married to a Thai national.
  • Having financial evidence no less than THB 400,000 or a monthly income of THB 40,000
  • Who is in Thailand

Where to get it

  • Local Thai Immigration office
  • Thai Kru service (See below)

Required Documents to Apply:

  • Passport
  • 2 Passport Photos 
  • Visa Application Form
  • Bank statement showing not less than THB 400,000 or a monthly income of THB 40,000 in Thai bank account
  • Letter of support from Thai Spouse
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Original Thai Marriage Certificate (Kor Ror. 2 and Kor Ror. 3) in case If you were married in Thailand
  • Photos showing you and your wife together including your home and family
  • A copy of your Affirmation of Freedom to Marriage certificate, which your Embassy will have issued prior to your marriage

Period of Stay :

  • 12 Months (Renewable each year)

Physical Presence :

  • Both you and Thai spouse must appear in person

How long to apply:

  • Less than 21 days

Our Service Cost:

We offer professional assistance in the Non-O Marriage Visa application process. Our service cost for helping you with the visa application is 57,000 Baht. Customization depends on whether you meet all the requirements.

This fee includes the following services:

  • Guiding you through the entire application process.
  • Document verification and assistance in completing the required forms.
  • Submission of your visa application to the Thai Immigration Office.
  • Regular updates on the status of your application.
  • Accompany to the immigration office

Please note : the service price includes immigration and any other fees

Learn more about Marriage Visa