Who it is for:
The Thai Marriage Visa, officially known as the Non-O Visa, is designed for foreigners who are married to a Thai national. It allows spouses of Thai citizens to stay in Thailand for an extended period.
Who can get it:
- The spouse who is legally married to a Thai national.
- Having financial evidence no less than THB 400,000 or a monthly income of THB 40,000
- Who is in Thailand
Where to get it
- Local Thai Immigration office
- Thai Kru service (See below)
Required Documents to Apply:
- 2 Passport Photos
- Visa Application Form
- Bank statement showing not less than THB 400,000 or a monthly income of THB 40,000 in Thai bank account
- Letter of support from Thai Spouse
- Marriage Certificate
- Original Thai Marriage Certificate (Kor Ror. 2 and Kor Ror. 3) in case If you were married in Thailand
- Photos showing you and your wife together including your home and family
- A copy of your Affirmation of Freedom to Marriage certificate, which your Embassy will have issued prior to your marriage
Period of Stay :
- 12 Months (Renewable each year)
Physical Presence :
- Both you and Thai spouse must appear in person
How long to apply:
Our Service Cost:
We offer professional assistance in the Non-O Marriage Visa application process. Our service cost for helping you with the visa application is 68,000 Baht.
This fee includes the following services:
- Guiding you through the entire application process.
- Document verification and assistance in completing the required forms.
- Submission of your visa application to the Thai Immigration Office.
- Regular updates on the status of your application.
- Accompany to the immigration office
Please note : the service price includes immigration and any other fees
Learn more about Marriage Visa